When Emily, Ashley, and I all announced our pregnancies in rapid succession, I used to joke that our baby was going to have "triplet cousins." Then Vanessa surprised us all (or did she really?) with her pregnancy and we were up to four! The "quads" were officially titled.
I can't even begin to express how fun it was to be pregnant at the same time as my three Isenbarger sisters-in-law. It was so fun to get together and "talk shop" or just incessantly text one another for advice and sympathy ("I'm too huge to sleep at night!")
January 18, 2014: Julie Anne Isenbarger (Cole & Emily)
February 6, 2014: Cambria Alexis Kaye Mitchell (Andrew & Jessica)
February 14, 2014: Whitney Marie Isenbarger (Kyle & Ashley)
April 19, 2014: Ian Nicholas Isenbarger (Curt & Vanessa)
And just as I feel like being pregnant together brought me closer to Emily, Ashley, and Vanessa, I am desperately hoping that our babies will be the best of friends as cousins.
 |
| A picture collage of all of them the day Ian was born |
My SIL and I were pregnant together this time and we texted back and forth a ton!! Oh that poor boy ;) I love that you have the pics together. When we did a pic, she didn't look pregnant (lucky).
ReplyDelete