
August 29 was the first football game for BYU this season. We were so happy that the Shorters (our fellow fans that took us to the Virginia game last year) invited us over for a party! Our family loves football and we love friends who love to watch football with us.
I can't believe that I didn't bring my camera! I swear, that thing has become a fifth appendage for me. So I achieved ultimate blog stalker status by swiping Jess' photos. Thanks, Jess!
Jess found some awesome football-themed cups, plates and napkins and we ordered pizza--the *most* appropriate food choice for our evening.
 |
| Our Peach Fuzz Girl is getting pretty good at this new highchair thing |
 |
| Ian and Kenzie |
 |
| Miss Maddie is in pizza heaven--one of three in her food trifecta of pizza, chicken nuggets and Oreos |
Cambria did such a good job staying out past her bedtime. She played until 7:45 and then fell asleep in the pack & play for another two hours. Hooray! This was *so liberating* for us as parents. Is it possible? Will be able to reclaim our social life once again?
It was a terrific game! BYU beat Connecticut 35-10 and looked pretty good. But every BYU fan knows that the season generally starts with high hopes and ends with hopes dashed. Maybe this year truly will be different.
 |
| Maddie, Clay, Kenzie, Jess, and Ian Shorter |
No comments:
Post a Comment