September 12 was a beautiful late summer evening in Lynchburg. It was the perfect night for the Get Downtown! street festival. This is the second year that our family has gone. Last year, Andrew and I were still new to Lynchburg and eager to see what this little city had to offer us as we began our family. This year, we wandered the booths with Cambria in tow, happy to be settling in and finding our place and purpose in this sweet community.
Now that we are a little more familiar with Lynchburg landmarks, I thought it would be nice to take some photos together so that we could remember our short stop in Virginia. Our friend, David Lesue, has been typographic state art for t-shirts, etc. and so I suggested that we wear our Stately Type tees. We are so happy to see how much his company has grown in less than a year!

No comments:
Post a Comment