Mitchell Family August 2015

Mitchell Family August 2015

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Bucket List: A Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

We continue to keep busy with our Fall Bucket List.  The Saturday morning of General Conference, I made our traditional Ghost Pancakes.  I tried a pancake recipe from Alton Brown that was kind of a #PinterestFail so from now on I will rock Bisquick pancakes (emphasis on "quick").

Sunday night, October 12, we watched "Hotel Transylvania."  Andrew and I first watched that movie together at the drive-in three years ago and I love watching it every year.  It's super fun!
Saturday, October 18, was the Fall Bucket List moment I had been waiting for Andrew and I got to take Cambria to her first Pumpkin Patch!
We drove out to Rustburg to Yoder's Family Farm.  It was a beautiful, sunny, Fall day.  The farm was just right--it wasn't too crowded and there were several fun things to do including a corn maze.
Checking out the farm animals
Such a big girl!  Cambria has started to scrunch her eyes closed and smile really wide.  It is so funny!
My favorite, favorite, FAVORITE girl in the world!

1 comment:

  1. The first picture of you with Cambria is my favorite. You look like a madonna.

    ReplyDelete