Saturday night, we braved the West Valley night life (you know what I'm talking about if you live around here) to head up to the drive-in. We got a later start than we wanted because of the Relief Society broadcast but thankfully they were showing the first movie again after the second so we did get to see the double-header.
We saw "ParaNorman" and "Hotel Transylvania." So funny! Both of them. Maybe because we didn't go in with the highest expectations, but we laughed a lot. I think I liked "Hotel Transylvania" better but they are both ones that I would watch again and great movies for Fall!
Chris & Amy Silva (& baby Jane--the most rockin' 2 1/2 week old around) and Clay & Haley George came with us. We set up camp chairs to watch the first movie but by the second we just spread out blankets and pillows in the back of Andrew's Pathfinder so we could lay down and watch. It was a late night but for only $7 a person--totally worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment