Mitchell Family August 2015

Mitchell Family August 2015

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Foos-ball & Chili Dinner

I love that Andrew did the last post.  He did a terrific job and it was fun for me to see what the highlights were for him.  For those keeping track that was:

#13 Pick pumpkins at a pumpkin patch

#14 Watch "The Karate Kid"
I don't know why but that movie has become a Halloween tradition for me somewhere along the way.

On Saturday, October 20, we had some friends and family over for the BYU vs. Notre Dame football game. I made a big pot of chili and watched some good foos-ball.  I thought it was a great game and I was really glad that BYU hung in there with the #5 team in the nation as well as they did but Andrew said he couldn't write this blog post because he would get upset all over again.  Poor guy!

Again, I didn't take a single picture (duh!) but I promise that we had a great time.  And in case you were wondering:

#15 Host a BYU football party

#16 Have a chili dinner with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment