Mitchell Family August 2015

Mitchell Family August 2015

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Election Day!

I was really excited about the election this year.  Maybe because for the first time I truly believed with all my heart that my candidate could deliver on his promises and solve this mess we seem to be in.  November 6th was a very exciting day for me--like Christmas!  I was antsy the whole day and couldn't wait to leave work, go vote and then turn on the news for the rest of the night.
 It is such an honor to have the privilege of voting.  What a blessing to live in this great nation!  I felt like it was a bit of a nailbiter there for a few hours to see how some of the states would go this year, so I was on the edge of the couch for a while...
But it is all said and done!  I guess now we can just look forward with optimism and faith in the promise that God is mindful of us and our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment