Mitchell Family August 2015

Mitchell Family August 2015

Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Carving



#21 Carve Pumpkins
Every year for the Family Home Evening before Halloween, my family carves their jack-o-lanterns.  This is a tradition that I hope Andrew and I carry on with our family.

I can't say I really ENJOY carving pumpkins.  It is such a sticky, gooey mess!



While I just went for an easy pattern that came with our carving kit, Andrew had something much more grand in mind.
My pumpkin took about an hour to carve

Andrew finally called it quits on his "Bane" before he hit the 4 1/2 hour mark

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sounds familiar. Kyle would spend ALL night working on his. I love having kids. Now I can just help them with his, while he amuses himself all night with his in depth design. Or even better, this year the kids painted the pumpkins. I didn't have to do any carving. Kyle stayed up late and did his, and we still get pumpkin seeds!

    ReplyDelete