Mitchell Family August 2015

Mitchell Family August 2015

Monday, November 5, 2012

Holla-ween 2012!

It's Holla-ween y'all!  Holla!

October 31, 2012 did not disappoint.  Halloween is an important holiday to Andrew and I because it was at a Halloween party two years ago (Oct. 30, 2010) that our paths crossed for the first time.  The rest is history.
 Our spectacular pumpkins
Note to self: buy Halloween candy early or else your trick-or-treaters are stuck with Sweet Tarts and Pixie Sticks.  Blech!

#23 Go to a costume party
I'm not gonna lie.  I was hoping I was off the hook with this one this year.  Mostly because as much as we racked our brains, we COULD NOT come up with a costume idea.  Until the day before.  At 6:30 PM.  Thank you, Scera Theatre for hooking us up with some of your finest rentals.  A pair of wolf hands, some fur, and a red cape and we were set.

Meet Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad A Wolf:
He is such a good sport!
 We weren't the only ones with that idea, apparently

 Party at the Rothfels? Party like a rock star!

No comments:

Post a Comment