Mitchell Family August 2015

Mitchell Family August 2015

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monster Hot Cocoa

#22 Make a yummy cup of Monster Hot Cocoa
Doesn't that look awesome?  Todd said it "looks like you drowned Kermit in a cup and only his eyes are left above the surface!"  Exactly.  This is one of the first things that I pinned last Fall when I joined Pinterest.  (Now we all wonder how we ate, decorated, repurposed, celebrated, etc. without it!) 
 I did try to make the recipe as directed on Tuesday, October 30, but I found that the chocolate chips didn't melt very well.  And I let them cook for a looooooooooooooooong time.  So I will probably just make regular hot cocoa in the future and pop the eyes on top.
Andrew was at bowling league that night so I just curled up on the couch and had a cup all by myself.  Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment