Mitchell Family August 2015

Mitchell Family August 2015

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Week 36

Week 36 and another visit to Women's Health Services.  This time I saw Yasmeen Adams--one of the Nurse Practioners.  I saw her at my 12-week ultrasound that confirmed we were pregnant.  My blood pressure was surprisingly good at 126/79 and Baby Girl's heart rate was 150.  Her head is definitely down and she has the cutest little bum sticking out.  I am dilated 1 cm.  PROGRESS!

My Visiting Teachers--Jess Shorter and Emily Raines--threw me an awesome baby shower for all of my friends in the ward here.  It was a blast!  We ended up hanging out for three and a half hours!
Yellow cake with buttercream frosting made by Dacy Ayres.  It tasted *even better* than it looked!

A little brunch as I soak up tons of baby advice

Overwhelmed by all of these fun presents!


Lauren Malone, Melissa Wolf with Connor Greer, Emily Bingham, and Jennifer Wight

Liz Robertson and Natasha Manning

Shelene Shorter and Cherish Davis

Faith McNaughton with Brighton, Dacy Ayres, and Michelle Penrod

Lindsay Greer

My amazing VT: Jess Shorter and Emily Raines

No comments:

Post a Comment