Mitchell Family August 2015

Mitchell Family August 2015

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week 39

Are we there yet?! I am huge.  I feel like this...
Truly.

No Braxton-Hicks.  Just a whole lot of moving and shaking from Baby Girl.  I am constantly trying to determine what is an elbow, if that's a knee, and patting on her little bum to get a reaction from her.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE!

Some of Andrew's classmates hosted a Super Bowl party on Sunday.  Of course we had to go!  We were pretty stoked about Seattle playing Denver.  Unfortunately, I didn't make it past halftime.  I looked down at my feet and my toes were so swollen they looked like sausages.  They were humongous!  I needed to get home and get my feet propped up ASAP.

I had an appointment with Dr. Cherian on Tuesday.  He had a look-see but I was making very little progress.  He asked if I would like him to strip my membranes again.  Would I ever!  This time it was incredibly painful.  More like the horror stories you hear about membranes getting stripped.  Yikes.  Let's hope it does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment