For Family Home Evening on September 13, Andrew and I decided to try out all of the Old Wives' Tales to see if we could predict whether we were having a boy or girl.
First of all, I made Andrew write down some suggestions for names since I haven't been able to get any ideas from him up to this point whereas naming our baby has occupied my thoughts for some time now.
He wrote down a few boys' names--mostly names that we had already discussed. We feel pretty set on our first and second sons' names (let's hope we get two boys eventually!) Under girls' names Andrew wrote "???" I insisted he write something down and after ten more minutes of flipping through the pages of our baby name book, he gave up. I had listed a few names myself but nothing that I really felt set on. Let's hope it's a boy.
I am predicting that we are going to have a BOY. Andrew predicts our baby is a GIRL.
1. Shape of belly--girl
2. The "ring test" (performed by Andrew)--girl
3. Cravings--inconclusive. I want pizza and hamburgers during the day and chocolate treats at night.
4. Chinese Gender Prediction--boy
5. Clumsiness--boy
6. Sleeping on right side--girl
7. Morning sickness--girl
8. Drano test (yes, I peed in a plastic cup for this one)--girl
9. Dry skin--boy
10. Mayan Calendar--girl
11. Dad gaining weight--girl
12. Mom's guess--boy
13. No headaches--girl
Our Gender Reveal FHE says we are having a GIRL.
No comments:
Post a Comment