I made up a huge crockpot of chili (we had enough for the ward Trunk-or-Treat a few days later, even!) and took it over to Jesse & Kate Cook's home to watch the BYU vs. Boise State game on Friday, October 25. Andrew and Jesse are in school together and Jesse did his undergrad at BSU and so we were all looking forward to this particular game. I didn't get any photos (the bad news) but BYU won the game (the good news!)
14. Take a drive to look at the changing leaves
The next day, Andrew and I took a drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway to look at the scenery. Even though it has been a little cooler lately and it is the end of October, the leaves still haven't done too much changing. I wonder if we will get to enjoy a colorful Fall here in Virginia after all!
15. Watch "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
That night, we went home and turned on "The Nightmare Before Christmas." We must have been worn out from our drive today because we both fell asleep despite our best efforts to stay awake. It must have been that warm mug of hot cocoa we enjoyed after our drive that made us curl up and doze off!
No comments:
Post a Comment