I really am having a hard time figuring out how I can get a swift kick to the ribs on my right followed closely by a jab to my lower left gut. This girl is crazy nuts! Here is a funny series of texts between Andrew & I during this week.
Baby Girl also has a very definite schedule. She is awake from about 6:30 (when I get up for work) to 8:00 and then settles down until about noon. She is awake for lunchtime and then back to sleep until work is over at about 5:00. Snoozing again until 9:00 that night and then it is time for her to really rock and roll! The only time she really deviates from this schedule is on the days when I am scheduled to do Scaling and Root Planing patients all day (about once a week). Something about using the ultrasonic scaler just sends her into a tizzy! She is so funny on those days but I feel sad that I can't let her settle down until after work--poor thing!
Baby Girl & I have such a good time together. I love to talk with her throughout the day. Poor Andrew has to put up with hearing me constantly chit chat around the house. Thankfully he doesn't know how much we talk in the car! I love having a little buddy. I actually feel badly when I am at work and I can't talk to her when she is moving around in my tummy. It makes me feel like a neglectful Mom. Ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment